Saturday, 14 May 2011

open access

I hurriedly took these 2 photos of my work from today before it went into the kiln. I have used dichroic glass for the wings of the dragonflies and can't wait to see how they turn out. I have also been hatching a plan to make hangings for under a parasol, so need to get down to that next. I had made 3 dragonfly pieces but the final one didn't work out so I had to take the glassline paint and confetti off. I had used white confetti and it was just too pale compared to the strong colours of the wings. So I shall finish it at home and fire it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. It is always lovely to hear your comments. Thanks for stopping by.