Friday 13 May 2011

more purpleness

I found this gorgeous knitted bag in lindylou handknits. It has such a lovely shape and I adore the pink flower detail. She sells other lovely bags and knitted items too.

What a cute teddy! This was in a shop called scruffystuff which is just the best name ever! Again, lots more goodies including some really sweet toy animals that kids would love.
As I have toyed with crochet recently, I was interested to find this dear little hat in maryfairy designs. I especially love the flower detail and coloured trim. Her hats come in a range of colours, but of course my favourite is purple!

1 comment:

  1. I love that purple teddy! One for my stocking this year maybe? (I don't care that I'm not a child any more).

    ReplyDelete

Hi. It is always lovely to hear your comments. Thanks for stopping by.