Sunday 8 May 2011

midhurst

Marvellous bargains! We went to Midhurst because I had seen a tabletop sale advertised. After forgetting to check where exactly it was, I had to swallow my pride and ask at the tourist information office. What a lovely lady she was and what a cosy little office. I felt quite envious and was busy planning my next career move until my husband burst my bubble by kindly pointing out that as we don't live in Midhurst I would not have the local knowledge required to fulfill such a role. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

When we did finally find the fair, it was very quiet and we were able to look at each stall at our leisure. I hate having to fight to look at something and would rather not bother than have to push my way to the front. Anyway, I found this lovely set of 5 cups , saucers and plates, all bone china and only £4.50 for the lot! Next I saw the serving dish on another table and they only wanted £1.50 for this. Mind you my husband asked me why we needed another one and was confused as to where we would put it! I told him that I just needed it and quickly paid the man before hubbie could drag me away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. It is always lovely to hear your comments. Thanks for stopping by.