Saturday 12 February 2011

using maps

Just been browsing again and read some interesting articles on Swirly Thoughts. What a fab name! I was only looking in a charity shop the other day with my husband and we saw some old maps.He was surprised that  people would buy out dated maps and I said they make great backgrounds for all sorts of art.(Not that I had made any use of them) Well , next I turned to Swirly Thoughts and lo and behold, she has created envelopes from maps. I love the idea of recycling in such a creative and unique way. There are many other lovely makes to be bought on her etsy shop. Well worth a look in myhappiness blogs.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention :) I love using things that people throw out/regard as rubbish.

    ReplyDelete

Hi. It is always lovely to hear your comments. Thanks for stopping by.