Wednesday 23 February 2011

I really wanted to go in here because I just loved the name and the idea but we had just eaten so must remember this place for next time. Brighton is such a stimulating place with every corner offering even more excitement. My sketchbook kept coming out but the weather was determined to halt my progress. Still I have a few ideas for new glass work. Can't wait til tomorrow to try out some of them.
 I came across a lovely vintage dress shop. Upstairs was really warm and The Archers was playing on the radio. They had a velvet chaise longue and I was sorely tempted to sit down and soak up the cosy atmosphere.
After so much rain we decided to visit the art gallery to get warm and I was amazed at how varied the exhibits are. I will definitely be returning again and again to this hive of inspirational visual treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. It is always lovely to hear your comments. Thanks for stopping by.