Wednesday 23 February 2011

Just returned from a short break in Brighton. More drizzle and mist but we still had an inspiring time. Gosh did I OD on chocolate in this unusual cafe! The hot chocolate was made from melted chocolate with milk steamed through it. Marshmellows and cream on top, just about beat me and I had to leave some! Unheard of. The decor was full blown , over the top, red!

I was fascinated by this young guy's outfit and supreme confidence in his own style. I cheekily took a photo but he looked even more amazing from the front. He had a curly moustache and he looked like a circus act or a magician. He even wore spats and he clearly has an eye for detail. The next day he appeared again in another amazing vintage outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. It is always lovely to hear your comments. Thanks for stopping by.