Thursday 24 February 2011

More happiness blogs

I have added  several new blogs to my happiness blog list today. I really enjoy reading about what other artists and crafters out there, are up to. I have actually met the lady from poppyfields on a glass course last year. She was the person who inspired me to set up an etsy shop! She is so positive and enthusiastic about trying new things.
Design Sponge is a blog that I have returned to several times for ideas and tips so I have added them. Also I came across a blog by a daughter and mother in law, who give advice about working in the creative industry. Their style is relaxed and encouraging so worth a read.I have attached their button- blacksburg belle. Gosh I am proud of myself for doing this. Last night I tried for ages to add a button for craftaganza, nearly throwing my laptop out of the window in frustration, with no success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. It is always lovely to hear your comments. Thanks for stopping by.