Friday 18 March 2011

Not much time left !

Not much time left to organise things for my first fair next week! Oh my, am I out of my depth? Will anyone come and look? Have I remembered everything? Stop worrying...Yes, now!
Crazily, and as usual, I have taken on too much, against my husbands advice. Ages ago a friend invited me to join her on a rag rugging course and I agreed because I love learning anything new. However, it is tomorrow and I really need to spend time pricing and packing my stock. Perhaps it will help me relax. Am I rambling?

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure your stall will be a great success at the fair - I always find it hard to feel 100% prepared for them - just remember to have fun, that's why you craft! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is wonderful to receive such reassuring advice. I will have fun once I arrive and have set up for my first time, I am sure.

    ReplyDelete

Hi. It is always lovely to hear your comments. Thanks for stopping by.