Sunday 6 March 2011

Morning workshop

 Felt hanging outside waiting to dry in the sunshine. We were lucky today!
Above are some things I have made using felt. The needle case was made using some left over fabric and I cut pieces of handmade felt for the inner. It really makes a lovely place to keep needles and I enjoy opening up the case and seeing my felt inside.
The necklaces are a mixture of felt beads, handmade ceramic beads and polymer clay beads. Good opportunity to use up those little bits of clay and polymer!
The class had a great time making felt this morning and everyone went home with two pieces of felt and some beads! One of the ladies brought her teenage daughter along, who had done some felt before at College. She was very complimentary, saying that my class was much more fun than her previous experience and now she was excited about making more. Apologies about the quality of the photos. I couldn't wait until the morning to take them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. It is always lovely to hear your comments. Thanks for stopping by.