Sunday 23 January 2011

Visit to London

I had a great time today at the Design Museum. The fashion drawing exhibit was really interesting. Walking back along the embankment past London Bridge made me realise what a lovely invigorating city London is. There were some amazing buildings. One was so cleverly designed using black glass  that it was hard to see. It reflected the building around it but became invisible almost! Well done to the architect/designer!

There are so many lovely smells from doorways of tiny independent cafes and food shops too.

I have been taking photos of my glass work with my daughters help as well, thoughthe light has not been good today. They need adding to my etsy shop later. I am learning to resize my photos slowly but surely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. It is always lovely to hear your comments. Thanks for stopping by.