Monday 31 January 2011

Friendship

I had a lovely long chat with a very good friend this evening. It is great to catch up with people and I must make more effort to chat more often. I think we underestimate the value of a good friend sometimes- well maybe I do. You can't beat an invigorating natter. It is worth looking up and recognising life affirming relationships.

Yes, middle tree and I will be making glass or doing some silver jewellery together next weekend! What a lovely idea. It is wonderful to have daughters who take an active interest in what you are doing. This mother/ daughter thing is two way. I sooo love creating and teaching others to do the same.

I came home from work to a fabulous bowl of homemade soup ( dear husband!). I think this is his forte! Yummy, lucky me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. It is always lovely to hear your comments. Thanks for stopping by.