Monday 24 January 2011

Blog I am reading

I have just added a new blog to follow. I love the designs and items that they make. What a great name too- Once Upon a Time in the North! It appeals to the reader in me. It also opens up possiblities as stories begin in such a way. What story will they tell? Whenever I look at their work I want to rush off and sew something. But I am trying to keep my focus on glass work at the moment. This is rare for me as I usually rush from one creative activity to another, often with a complete change of material/medium.

1 comment:

  1. To be honest I have a million sewing projects on the go at one time- only a few ever get finished!
    Totally love your glass.
    Grace

    ReplyDelete

Hi. It is always lovely to hear your comments. Thanks for stopping by.