Sunday 24 February 2013

Gosh it was cold today but I met lots of lovely people at crafts in the tower. My boat coasters seemed to draw attention from customers and so I must rush outside and make some more! Maybe even try to incorporate them into larger pieces....we'll see!

I'm getting excited about the next Brighton craft show at the weekend (2nd and 3rd March) but at the same time a bit panicky  because I need to make more work for it and next week is one of the busiest at work each evening! It all happens at once.



I really need to learn how to take more professional photos soon. I now have photoshop and am going to persuade my daughters to give me some tuition in using this to enhance my pictures. I have a new mac book and am still finding my round around that at the moment. so one step at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. It is always lovely to hear your comments. Thanks for stopping by.