Wednesday 6 June 2012

book fever

I loved the wrought ironwork on the balcony. I had a chance to nip to the shops and I bought 3 old plates and a couple of fabulous books. I have almost read this book! It has hundreds of tips to get you through the working day in a more creative way. I shall certainly try out a few.
Here is my other lovely book. It makes my mouth water just looking at it!
I've been doing a textile printmaking mini course with www.portandlemon.com and it has been fantastic. Today I made myself a simple stamp print and decided to use it to go on the top of my display board on my stall. It is not perfect and probably never will be, but I had fun making it.
I hope it improves my stall and adds to the overall impression I want to give. At the moment each flag is slightly different, not originally by design because I was trying out different ideas, but it seems fine. My husband said no one would notice! He hasn't quite got the hang of it really!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. It is always lovely to hear your comments. Thanks for stopping by.